The workshop will be organized as a symposium, with both invited speakers and contributed talks as well as a poster session. We welcome short abstracts of current work and/or short proposals for future initiatives related to the BigBrain or similar data.
The topics to be considered will include:
- Methods and algorithms to analyze the BigBrain and related data
- Registration and reconstruction
- Visualization and annotation tools of high-resolution image data
- Deep learning and machine learning approaches
- Modeling and simulation
- HPC aspects of managing, storing and processing big data
- Studies and teaching activities around the
Please provide a short abstract, not exceeding 500 words, describing the main aspects of your research or the tool you propose to present. You may also add one figure. Abstracts will be published with the workshop programme.
Please also provide a preference for your research presentation method: As a talk, as a poster, or as the demonstration (demo) of a tool for visualizing or working with the BigBrain data. The final decision will be made by the programme committee.
- Abstract submission due: July 17, 2023
- Acceptance notifications: August 8, 2023
Please note that you need to register for the CMS in order to submit an abstract. Please log in via --> Helmholtz AAI --> your institution/Google/Orcid/Github. Please contact us if this does not work for you.