We welcome abstracts covering the following topics:
- Methods and algorithms to analyze the BigBrain, especially (but not
- repair and preprocessing
- segmentation and mapping of cortical layers, areas, and
- visualization and annotation tools
- deep learning and machine learning approaches
- modelling and simulation
- HPC aspects of managing, storing and processing big data (high
resolution and/or very large volume)
- Studies and teaching activities around the BigBrain
Please provide a short abstract (not exceeding half a page) describing the main aspects of your research or the tool you propose to present. Abstracts (plain text) will be published with the workshop program.
Please also provide a preference for your research presentation method: As a talk, as a poster, or as the demonstration (demo) of a tool for visualizing or working with the BigBrain data. The final decision will be made by the program committee.
Please note that you need to register for the CMS in order to submit an abstract. Please log in via --> Helmholtz AAI --> your institution/Google/Orcid/Github. Please contact us if this does not work for you.