The ELI ERIC General Assembly Meeting #5 will be hosted by the Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf from June 22nd, 2022 to June 23rd, 2022.
The meeting is organised as an in person event. Nevertheless, remote participation will be enabled. The members of the ELI ERIC General Assembly are kindly requested to register by filling in this form. Organisation will be greatly simplified by an early registration of all participants. Remote participants are encouraged to register as well, the option "remote participation" is explicitely offered.
Hotel Motel One Dresden Palaisplatz
A limited number of rooms has been blocked for the period June 21st to June 24th, 2022
- Room type: THE ONE - single occupancy
- Price per night/room: 79,00 EUR excluding breakfast
- Breakfast: 13,50 EUR per person and day
- Parking: 12,00 EUR/ day
- Cancellation: Room reservations can be cancelled free of charge until 18:00 on the day of the arrival.
- Booking code: ELI
- Booking deadline: May 31st, 2022
You are kindly asked to make your reservation yourself according to your requirements. To this end, please complete the reservation form “Allotment ELI” and return it to the Motel One Palaisplatz via email by May 31st, 2022.
- Address: Palaisplatz 1, 1097 Dresden
- Website: https://www.motel-one.com/de/hotels/dresden/hotel-dresden-palaisplatz/
- Phone: +49 (351) 655 738-0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An alternative option would be the Hotel Hilton. This modern 4-star hotel located next to the baroque architectural monuments of Dresden offers access to the Hilton health club, featuring a fitness center, indoor pool with sauna, and an outdoor whirlpool.
- Address: An d. Frauenkirche 5, 01067 Dresden
- Website: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/drshitw-hilton-dresden/
- Phone: +49 (351) 86420
- Email: email@example.com
Dinner will be at the restaurant "Anna im Schloss" located inside the historical castle of Dresden.
A lot of complementary useful information is available from the Information Sheet, which is available following this link: (link).
Here is a current draft of the agenda. In addition, it will soon be available from Confluence.