Thank you for contributing to TEACH!
Here is a short summary of the things you may want to know when submitting a contribution.
You can chose one of the following:
- Talk or Discussion Limited to 25 minutes of content + 5 minutes for setup
- Poster Posters are available the whole day, with time slots dedicated for Q&A
- Elevator Pitch 1 slide, 3 minutes sharp to introduce an organization or topic, can be combined with a poster
- Workshops At most 90 minutes for a short hands-on for a given topic.
Networking and Communication
These tracks cover topics concerned with getting into contact with each other and establishing communication structures.
- Who we are Introductions to the groups involved, how they relate to teaching in Helmholtz and what they have to offer.
- Building Bridges Events that aim at coordinating different groups with each other and establishing communication channels.
Education in Practise
These tracks deal with the topics related to applied didactic, technical solutions for teaching and learning as well as organization.
- Organization and Infrastructure In these sessions the focus is on how to organize teaching events and overcoming the related technical challenges.
- Let them Learn This track is dedicated to concepts of teaching and learning, didactic approaches and experiences made.