You learn the basics of efficient testing in Python. In addition, we show you how to apply them practically in your Python project.
This workshop will cover the the following topics:
- Introduction to test automation
- Pytest basics
- Test isolation using mock
- Code coverage analysis using coverage.py
- Run tests via a GitLab CI build pipeline
You learn to apply the presented strategies on the basis of a consistent code example.
- Good Python programming skills are required.
- Participants require a computer equipped with a modern Web browser and a recent Python environment. We will provide more detailed setup information before the workshop.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Please register using the register button below. You do not need to set up an Indico account to register. The registration opens about 2-3 weeks before the workshop.
The registration is preliminary to allow a fair distribution of the workshop seats across the Helmholtz centers. You will be notified regarding your registration status about one week before the workshop.