|Cost||Free of charge|
This workshop is conceptualized as a one-day event that covers:
- Introduction to the Python programming language
- Basic language and programming concepts
- Fundamental knowledge as jumping-off point for self guided learning
Participants are asked to make sure they have the necessary rights to install software on their computers.
Installing the Required Tools
Here is a list of tools you will need in the workshop:
- A python installation (make sure it is version 3)
- The python package manager pip
- The python libraries numpy and matplotlib
There are several ways to install these.
- You can use thonny, which is a complete bundle.
- If you prefer a clean installation without any extras you can refer to these installation instructions.
If you need help, please ask your local IT support first, they know your system and center policies best.
To register, please log in via Helmholtz AAI. (More info on AAI and step-by-step instructions).
Once you have registered, you should receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you receive no such e-mail (and it is not in the spam folder) please contact the organizer.
The registration is available from 2023-01-09 to 2023-01-18