- The conference is not directly in the Inria laboratory but in the Labri, just next door. Don't come to Inria to attend the Workshop!
- The easiest way to get from the airport to Bordeaux is by cab. If you want to take public transport, the line 1 bus will take you to the city center. The tramway extension for center town should be finished in theory (but it is unlikely).
- For public transport :
- https://www.infotbm.com/en (also available in Spanish)
- Mobile apps:
- We will provide you with public transport tickets for once you are at the workshop.
- You can purchase a ticket on the bus (only cash) or at the tramway station. Ticket price is 1.70 EUR and you can use it for 1h and/or one connection.
If you come from the city center then the easiest way to come is to take the tramway B:
- Take line B (red line) towards "Pessac Centre" or "France Alouette".
- Get off at the "Béthanie" stop
- Follow the plan below
Coming from the train station: TBA