|Cost||Free of charge|
Do you want to take part in the Incubator Summer Academy, but you need an introduction or a refresher on the basics of python programming? Then you have come to the right place :)
This workshop is conceptualized as a one-day event that covers:
- Introduction to the Python programming language
- Basic language and programming concepts
- Fundamental knowledge as jumping-off point for self guided learning
Participants are asked to make sure they have the necessary rights to install software on their computers.
Installing the Required Tools
For the workshops you will need a python installation (make sure it is version 3)
There are several ways to install it.
- You can use thonny, which is a complete bundle.
- If you prefer a clean installation without any extras you can refer to these installation instructions.
If you need help, please ask your local IT support first, they know your system and center policies best.