Join our road to FAIR
Together we can turn FAIR into reality - join us and your (meta)data community.
We invite you to the first virtual conference of the Helmholtz Metadata Collaboration (HMC).
HMC is a platform developing and implementing novel concepts and technologies for a sustainable handling of research data through high-quality metadata within the Helmholtz Association.
The HMC conference 2022 is the perfect platform
- to get an insight into the latest developments in the field of metadata,
- to exchange ideas on solutions for generating high-quality metadata, technical solutions and applications,
- to inform yourself on practical solutions from different research areas,
- to get an update on the latest developments within HMC, and
- to network and interact with the Helmholtz metadata community and beyond.
YOU can be part of it. We invite you to contribute to our conference and present your metadata project in our poster session (abstract submission deadline: 17 August 2022, 23:59h CEST). More on the call for abstracts for posters can be found here.
The preliminary agenda is available here.
Registration for the conference is now open.