Capturing the world of science.
This is our first on-site networking event. We are looking forward to meeting the community, to exchange ideas about current trends and challenges, to share experiences and to understand new results in imaging science.
We invite all imaging enthusiasts and scientists from all Helmholtz research fields who are conducting research on imaging or are applying imaging techniques as users to come to Berlin for the Helmholtz Imaging Conference 2022 on May 31-June 1, 2022. This two-day event emphasizes networking and is a face-to-face meeting. The conference program includes selected talks along the entire imaging pipeline and provides a forum for innovative, cross-domain research projects.
6 good reasons to participate:
- Meet colleagues and experts to expand your network or find a partner to apply for a Helmholtz imaging project.
- Present your work by submitting an abstract for a talk or a scientific poster. There are still a few spots available.
- Learn about current trends in imaging.
- Help shape the future of Helmholtz Imaging.
- Discover Helmholtz' unique portfolio when it comes to imaging: enjoy the exhibition of the best scientific images from this year.
- Become part of Helmholtz Imaging! Register now!
Our keynote speaker are:
- Prof. Alberto Moreira, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT),
"Space-Based Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Imaging for Climate Research and Environmental Monitoring"
- Dr. Andrea Thorn, Universität Hamburg,
"Structural Biology of SARS-CoV-2: Making the Invisible Enemy Visible"
- Prof. Wojtek Goscinski, CEO at National Imaging Facility (NIF), Australia
"X-roads of Imaging and Data Science: Projects to Accelerate Imaging"
The timetable is tentative.
The call for abstracts is open. Please submit an abstract to give a talk or to present a poster. Submit now!
For more information about Helmholtz Imaging visit our website.