The aim of this workshop is:
- finding like-minded practitioners and experts
- discussing challenges and problems
- exchanging solutions
- getting inspiration from other ML users
In the tradition of this spirit, you are invited to send abstracts on your recent work involving the application of machine learning on a specific research topic. To group similar topics, the abstracts will be peer-reviewed prior to acceptance or rejection. We encourage submission of work-in-progress subjects that you want feedback on as well as completed projects which have possibly already been published.
Please submit your abstract for a contribution to our call for abstracts by April 10, 2020. The workshop venue is the "Festsaal der Wirtschaftswissenschaften", Hülße-Bau on the TU Dresden main campus.
The event is generously supported by
- the Data Science competence centers CASUS
- the Center for Scalable Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence SCADS
- Helmholtz AI Local Unit at HZDR
- Helmholtz Federated IT services HIFIS
Because of this support we are very happy to announce the following highlight talks:
1. Prof. Björn Andres, Professor of Machine Learning for Computer Vision at TU Dresden
In case of any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team members!
We are monitoring the situation with respect to the consequences from the current spread of the corona virus COVID19. We are evaluating the situation and are taking remote contributions and remote participation into account. We will inform all interested parties on this website in due course of our actions.
Social Media Hint: If you'd like to follow our workshop on twitter.com, please use #mlcdd2020